its just the beginning

hi everyoneeee :D i've been busy for a month! for signed up in college yeahhh the test and the others , made me feel so stressed :( 

but nowwwwwww i'm ready for summer! yeah S-U-M-M-E-R >.<

hihi even though right here in east borneo,specially balikpapan rain still falls :(
so here i am gonna show you a bit my stuff for summer and daily :p





my mom bought this fuchsia bag just for meeeee because i graduated from high school :'D





and the sandals , i just received it few a weeks ago. The boss from my father's office bought this from italyyyy kya >.<






okay i think its enough :D bye

XOXO

6 comments:

  1. Cingratulations on the graduation! those you've got are very nice, love your sandles especially :) Your blog is so lovely,I hope you can visit mine some time, if you like it, you can follow , and let me know , I always follow back. Cheers and have a great weekend :)

    http://foreverunderstated.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the mustache accessory haha

    Trends I LOVE
    How to:heatless curls

    I really appreciate your feedbacks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos. I like the sunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi honey! you are so pretty! i just found your blog today and i love it so!! please check out my baby blog and if you like it we can follow each other!

    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    see you soon,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pictures sweety! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know! xoxo, Joana
    beggingforfashion.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are so beautiful. great features and i totally enjoyed browsing your blog. great photos! i am your newest follower on google. i'd be honored if you would kindly connect with me, too! :) cheers from usa!
    kisses,
    jasmine
    ADAM ❤ ALEX

    ReplyDelete